METAL SWING CHECK VALVES
- Swing check valves used to stop the return of the fluid in case of a lack of pressure, designed to work both with clean and dirty waters.
- Lever and counterweight can be added for a slow and safe closing.
- Stainless steel bolts.
- WRASS certificate for drinking water.
- Max. working pressure according to design pressure PN10/16.
- Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
- Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1.
- EC Directive.
- Distance between flanges according to DIN 3202 F6.
- Side flanges according to ISO 7005-2.